ADVERTISEMENT

Ephrata Doubles Studd!!!

thatmexicandude

Feb 14, 2006
Who is this Cameron Yenney kid. He came out of no-where and is on fire witha a rediculous backhand, a strong smooth forhand, massive volleys, and the strongest overhead and serves you have ever seen. Watch out for my boy Kam'Ron he is going to take state without a fight. All those in 2A tennis beware of this phantom on the court he will take you down.

(Pop Lock and Drop it!!!)

youve got to be kidding me. he is the best player i have ever seen at the high school level. and yes he is a prodigy. he has improved his game 200% during this season and hes up for challenging the rest of the 2A league.

Pop Lock and Drop It!

You must not watch much tennis! Ever seen Tyson McGuffin play? 1A stud basically. He'll take your guy 6-0,6-0 any day. I really hope that your not serious. Yenney who? lol... Cashmere plays Ephrata today, and after the results, you will see that 1A league is far more competitive then 2A. Hands down Ephrata loses, including this yenney kid.... haha

Do you guys even know what your talking about when it comes to tennis, or do you just say stuff to look smart? Cashmere played Ephrata earlier in the year, and beat them 5-0. Wasn't even a challenge for their top singles player, all the way down to their third doubles.
This post was edited on 5/3 11:43 AM by 31 C-unitif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 5/3 11:49 AM by 31 C-unitif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 5/3 11:50 AM by 31 C-unitif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Mcguffin is pretty good, I'm interested to see what happens.
This post was edited on 5/3 12:09 PM by stealtheshowif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Well go ahed and tell macmuffin thet anytime he wans to play GRIGG let him kno. Grigg woud win 6 to 2, mabe 6 to 0. o by the way, i herd the number one sigles playa from selah is a cheeter. is it tru?

Never heard of you Grigg, and I know nothing about a cheater from Selah,so? BY the way talks cheap, lets see you take McGuffin huh? Don't think so.

Do you know anything about Tyson? lol.... He wen't down to texas for the fall semester and played at a tennis school. He played tennis for 5 hours each day. He also played aganst UW's assistant coach who just got off the pro tour. lol... and you say he would lose.... lol You guys really dont know.
This post was edited on 5/3 8:51 PM by 31 C-unitif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

The match was a mixed doubles. So you cannot make any conclusions to the results.

Sad thing is grigg that you guys will never play so nobody gets to shut you up. 100 mph serve hahaha!! By the way the mixed doubles team from Ephrata, the #1 girl and #1 guy singles Danby teamed up and guess what? they lost. Oh yeah the Yenney kid has improved, but prodigy... i think not!! hes not even #1 singles.
This post was edited on 5/4 12:17 PM by 31 C-unitif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

grigg u say ur serve is 100 mph? so y dont u play pros? tysons serve isn't 100 and hes gunna dominate. (serve isn't everything) all u gotta do is prepare early and if u have seen a ball going 100 mph, u get used to it. stand alittle back and hit winners or do a little DS.

OMG... 100mph serves? y dont you play pros? Are you kidding me? 100mph isn't even that fast. LOTS of HS players can hit well into the 100s. It is kinda sad that the posters in this forum are so uneducated/naive that 100 mph is believed to be pro level. And NO, you do NOT try and hit a dropper off a 100 mph serve, you would be better served to try and just block it back deep into the center of the court, thereby reducing the likelihood your opponent will attack your return.

Why don't you guys get off this forum and actually watch some high level tennis, and actually learn something, rather than sit and spew garbage all over the web. And by high level, I mean collegiate, usta champs, open tourneys, etc. Then tell me how good this person is.

Well said, Bizzle98. I've seen all of the Ephrata kids play and you're clueless! Let your tennis skills do the talking instead of your big mouth!

This has got to be a big joke. First of all, 1A isn't more competitive than 2a any more than 2a is more competitive than 3a/4a. Just because Tyson plays 1A doesn't mean all of 1a moves up.

The second joke is Grigg thinking he can beat Tyson. I have followed them both for a while and Tyson would absolutly slaughter Grigg.

Like I said, this must be a joke. Grigg's a joker...so it's gotta be.

I agree. The Yenney kid played JV last night against Othello and lost from what I heard. Grigg lost also.

What's up with calling him MacMuffin???? Is that your idea or your coaches? Either way, it's one of the dumbest thing I've ever read on this sight. Do you actually think it's funny Clark?

PS Can you even beat your sister in a full match? She was pretty good!

This post was edited on 5/10 11:28 PM by Foot Faultif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 5/10 11:30 PM by Foot Faultif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

every body exited for districts? i hope the seeds are fare! o and by the way, it is actualy SITE not SIGHT!!!!

lmao! i m soo exited foar districks, cannt wate fore grigg two showe oph hiz proe-levul survs! i m prety shure the seyds wil B fare, youzhually teh coatches doo preti wel at separatting tha seids owt ucros thu draww.

BTW gud kach onn thugh spelng misteak! 'sight' ensted ov 'site' Lolz! hw stoopd!

every body exited for districts? i hope the seeds are fare! o and by the way, it is actualy SITE not SIGHT!!!!

Everybody excited for districts? I hope the seeds are fair! Oh, and by the way, it is actually SITE not SIGHT!!!!

(There were six errors in one sentence, but at least you caught one of them in a previous sentence.)

Lol¡Kƒº

ADVERTISEMENT