ADVERTISEMENT

First day of practice?

It sucked I am so out of shape it's not even funny. Maybe I should not have eaten so much after wrestling got over (30lbs in a week oops...) How was your first practice grandmaster?
This post was edited on 3/1 7:49 PM by P160if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Can you really gain THIRTY POUNDS in ONE WEEK???? Or are you exaggerating? Because that sounds...uhhh... impossible. lol

when you've been hungry and dehydrated for 3 months it is very easy.
in one day i gained 15 lbs,
two days = 20 lbs,
1 week = 30 lbs,

It blows for distance running!

: Oya... Gotta agree, MOSTdef that the; "WRESTLERS" can & do gain back alot of weight VERYquick > My boi Mac gained back bout: 20-25 lb's last week, thats the unfortunate deal wit cuttin weight / and the reason I can't and don't Wrastle!!!

;)

- HoT~RoD.

WashingtonStateTrack&CrossCountry!

well as for me, i didnt wrestle, nope no weight to get back, track practice is different, not used to throwing anymore. but back onto the road to state!!!!

James Durkee "woodland"

IT WAS GREAT....I SHATTERED MY PR BY LIKE 50 + YARDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... ALL THE LADIES WHO WANT SOME OF MY BIG DISCUS MUSCLES CAN COME DOWN TO THE ZILLAH TRACK FIELD!! CHOOOOO CHOOOO!!!!

"shattered my PR by 50+ yrds" ???? that's like at least 150+ ft, this person must be a god.........or just a liar...take your pick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT