ADVERTISEMENT

First Round Picks........

Warrant3 do you have 2 NWC teams in the final 4? The tide has shifted a bit huh? Your faith in me is growing stronger. :)

When you are old and travel around to see lots of games you get a feel for how down the state is. That being said look out for Pullman repeating. they are way better than I thought.

I also want to note 3 of your final 4 are from the NW district which would have another NWC team there had Lake Washington not taken a berth away.

I've got the getting old part down pretty good. When my wife retires at the end of this school year we hope to become road warriors ourselves. If Pullman is "way better" than you thought, everyone else is in some trouble. I think you predicted 3 NWC teams to State with 2 in the semis. I picked 1 NWC team to State. I think you have a great shot at being correct about 2 of them making the semi's.
I see Pullman has some key guys back from last season, including Race Martin, Miles, and their point guard David Ungerer, but they did lose Corey Langerveld to graduation. Why are they so much better than you originally thought? If Anacortes hooks up with the Greyhounds again, it should be a heck of a game. I'm sure you noticed what the Seahawks did to Fife. I think Lynden has a good shot at making the Title game. I know a lot can happen, but they've got a chance. Hard for me to believe I'm actually saying that after watching them struggle earlier in the season.
Hope to see you in Yakima.

First, Warrant, I agree with your picks. If that happens, this would be a rematch of last year's championship game, and the dist 1 champ game this year. Both of those were close games. Both games the losing team (I believe) had a lead going into the 4th quarter.

Going to be a fun tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT