ADVERTISEMENT

Football Evolution

hwy83fb

Aug 29, 2011
From rollingdownhwy83.blogspot.com The McCook, NE Bison pride themselves as not only a long time dominant high school football program, but also a team that stresses academics. Want proof? Overheard on the sidelines during the second half of the Bison's 40-0 whitewash of Holdrege was one of the stranger conversations you will ever hear during a football game. Assistant Coach Tim Garcia approached a Bison player to attend to a hand injury. The lineman was visible upset that he could not move his sprained thumb. Garcia told the athlete to relax. "It's a thumb," the Coach said. "We can tape it to your index finger. You are a Lineman, you don't need a thumb anyway." The lineman's agitation only rose over his coach's lack of empathy for the injured appendage. "I have got to have a thumb," the lineman said. "It is what makes us human. Without a thumb I am just another primate."

Originally posted by hwy83fb:
From rollingdownhwy83.blogspot.com The McCook, NE Bison pride themselves as not only a long time dominant high school football program, but also a team that stresses academics. Want proof? Overheard on the sidelines during the second half of the Bison's 40-0 whitewash of Holdrege was one of the stranger conversations you will ever hear during a football game. Assistant Coach Tim Garcia approached a Bison player to attend to a hand injury. The lineman was visible upset that he could not move his sprained thumb. Garcia told the athlete to relax. "It's a thumb," the Coach said. "We can tape it to your index finger. You are a Lineman, you don't need a thumb anyway." The lineman's agitation only rose over his coach's lack of empathy for the injured appendage. "I have got to have a thumb," the lineman said. "It is what makes us human. Without a thumb I am just another primate."
What hel! is this cr@ap man??! Buffaloos and monkeys!!! Not in my town!1!
uzi.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT