ADVERTISEMENT

GIVE US RANKINGS!

Re: Washington Wrestling Report Rankings a Joke?!!

Does anyone out there feel like The WashingtonWrestlingReport Rankings are a joke? What's going on???!!! Looks like they just threw some names out there of kids who are wrestling. Just to give an example. In the Heavy weight 285 lbs, they have Trandon Benson from Royal and Carlos Hererra from Oroville on there rankings. But no mention of Derek Toney who has went to state the last two years and has already pinned Benson from Royal and Hererra from Oroville in this season alone.

is this derek toney?

no, i'm not. Just stating that there are even kids
on the rankings that haven't been to state before and those
who have and placed are not. It just looks to me like they
just threw out some names but didn't really look into the
facts of how the season is going. I know it's difficult to
get information to put out the rankings and usually they do
a really good job at it. Not trying to cause problems,
just expressing my thoughts that's all. Wondering if anyone
else out there felt the same.

If you think that there should be some other guys in there, then send in scores and results for those guys. Dave G. can't spend that much time finding out who beat who, etc. Especially for the 1A schools, I doubt he gets many results sent in.

Also remember that the rankings are for all classifications, so there are usually more guys from the larger classifications generally, because they have more guys to draw from. The small school studs are usually in the mix too, but it'll be tough for say a 1A state participant to make the list with the big school placers. There are exceptions, but that's how I say it for the most part.

hey man derek toney has done good but not good enough to be on the 1a rankings just because he is from reardon and they are a b school so he cant be on the 1a rankings he is in a different classification

That is not true. Dave combined both B and 1A schools on there and stated them as lA schools. Adam Thies at 145 is from a B school but they have him listed from a lA school.

True, Dave would not know this unless someone reported it 2 him. The rankings
people are talking about are the NOW 1A rankings... not the combined ones.
Me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT