ADVERTISEMENT

GNL #2

the_coug

Mar 11, 2004
What is your guy's opinions about who will win league this year, and what are your predictions for the GNL-Statebound golfers?

I think Harting from Chewelah will take league. He can hit the ball a mile and is somewhat consisten around the greens. I think if he gets hot watch out! I know Weil from deer park has been playing well shooting a 69 at his home course. I also know that Filion from Lakeside shot a 73 at the Hillyard Invite and took 4th. He could suprise some people come league and districts and even state. Last year he played well in league and districts shooting 76-77 and taking third, but then had a tough round at state and didnt make the cut for the second day shooting 84. Morris from Riverside could aslo suprise some people he has been playing pretty consistent so far this in the mid to high 70's. I dont think sinha or pan from pullman will do anything this year like someone no names (sinha) said they will. I mean sinha is playing #3 and pan isnt playing to his full potential i think. He could heat up towards the end but i dont think sinha will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT