ADVERTISEMENT

Hanford loses

KINGMEEE

Apr 12, 2005
today at west valley, hanford lost its first match of the season 4-1. GO WEST VALLEY!!!!!!!!

Did WV split up Brantner and Collinsworth? I thought if they did that, they could beat Hanford. Hanford should have no problem wrapping up the title. They play Prosser. As far as AJ and Torrey winning state, gotta beat the Plesha's first. Brantner and Collinsworth are good though.

is handford even good, who r there good singles players , do they have good doubles and who r they

This post was edited on 5/12 10:54 PM by gsldawgif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

They are good and fairly deep. They will finish 11-1 in the MVL. Oliver Lei and James Cavanaugh are their singles players. Lei is the top player in the MVL that will go into the postseason. (Sunnyside and WV doubles teams have better players). Hanford's doubles are decent, but not overwhelming. They are just deep.

I hate West Valley, and with a passion. They always gotta come and take away our undefeated record... basketball, soccer, now tennis. Hanford still manages to win the league though.

If you want to see a deep team, you should look at that clarkston team. If they played in the mvl, not only would they go undefeated, but they would win every duel 7-0, just like they did to the 3a gsl teams. I guess they might have a couple close matches if they played some of their j.v. players on varsity because they felt sorry for the other teams and the varsity players got bored. Clarkston took 5 out of 6 seeds to regionals. I have yet to see a mvl team do that.

The MVL has 2 singles and 3 doubles, so 7-0 would not be possible. They may be deep and do well, but the best they would do against Sunnyside is a 3-2 win. Both of the Plesha brothers would kill anyone that Clarkston has to offer. Same thing with WV as Brantner and Collinsworth are better than anyone Clarkston has.

Clarkston would get rocked if they played teams from the MVL. The teams that would probably beat Clarkston in our league are Ellensburg, Hanford and West Valley.

Sunnyside also if the Pleshas played singles. Remember Sunnyside lost
3-2 WV, Hanford, and E-burg. All three times one of SS teams lost a three setter for the match. One of the losses to Hanford, SS was up 4-1 in the 3rd set tie break and lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT