ADVERTISEMENT

Hockinson will not be beat

hit_th_is

Jan 19, 2006
You all know that Hockinson has the best boys golf team in the state of Washington, including 4A,3A,2A,1A you name it they will dominate it. The league and state tournament for 2A is over, do not even show up. I saw these guys play in a tournament over in Bend and they were amazing! I do not live in Hockinson but I believe this is the best team I have ever seen in my life. The next Sergio Garcia or I mean Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson yes the lefty is on this team. Look out for Del La Torre, he is a 1 man show on the green. And the Chambers brothers are going to make history in golf being brothers. Oh yeah and dont forget about the pheneom Ian Gavelick who is a senior and is already getting contracts from nike after his appearance in the Stanford tournament, that is where Tiger Woods went to college and I am not joking he beat the putt putt record at the local family fun center.

This team is loaded with talent and look out for a sweep on the state level.

P.S. the leader of the team off the fairway is Greg Wagner he also likes to lift weights to make himself better in the weight room. Greg Wagner is my favorite player to he gets all the girls too.
This post was edited on 2/8 12:10 PM by hit_th_isif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 2/8 12:12 PM by hit_th_isif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

You are a fool. Comparing these players to the best in the world are you a dumbass. Your talking about breaking a putting record in putt putt. Come on now.

these guys are good in 2a but put them down in 1a and life christian would walk all over them

I must say the putt putt thing went a little to far but I am not joking, as freshman they were beating all the schools on the west coast latley. A couple of them even went and played at Myrtle Beach for a national tourney. Comparing them to tiger and lefty was just a comparison, they are the best in the PGA and Hockinson is the best in the state.

Re: Hockinson will be beat

I love golf smack! Funny, they did not dominate last year. 7th, 13th and DNQ is not that impressive.

Life will not win state this year, because Friday Harbor is is loaded. And life lost tenney

Well that was last year and their team has become better. 2 New freshman suppose to be better than the others on the team. Develop and they will dominate. Im not saying their going to kill but they will be tough to beat.

No you implied they would kill everyone, which they wont. Maybe Wagner and a Chambers brother will do good, but Evan Needham will kill you.

Even isnt that great of a player now come on. The 2A is worse then 1A if you look at the scores and the players. And from what people are saying it sounds like your over rateing Hockinson big time.

I didn't say anything about 1A becasue im not in a 1A school, just talking about the 2A teams right now buddy. And Evan not a good player?, do some research becasue I gurantee you he is the best or atleast second in the state.

Best post about evan so far he is a cocky kid that is way overrated. I hope he falls on his face this year.

I agree 1a is on average 5 stroke tougher look at state scores and the course ratings

hey thanks for all the posts and guess what Hockinson did dominate. if i am correct they beat all team scores in the state with 2 players sick or injured that are in the top 4 or 5 on the team. maybe next year you all will watch out for Hockinson and believe my posts. what did i tell you all.

ADVERTISEMENT