ADVERTISEMENT

Hoquiam vs Elma

Feb 26, 2006
So that Patterson kid was pretty fast but not quite fast enough huh? Does that make Walker the one to beat in county? Who else will do good in county?

aberdeen???

Aberdeen won when I was a freshman I believe. Whats stopping them from taking it?
This post was edited on 3/23 9:41 PM by kait_eif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: aberdeen???

Well aberdden is alright, but hoquiam did not loose anybody, so you have to be looking at them at on of the better teams! Patterson is fast, and so is walker, but the race was close so....

I only brought it up because Elma and Hoquiam arent the only teams in the county! Winning All Count is more bragging rights than anything else honestly. But its still pretty dang fun. Good luck to all! and yes that was a very close race! it was fun to watch!

well i dont see how u figure that winning all county is bigger bragging right s than winning districts or going to state? To me there is definatly no comparison, going to state is way...way more bragging rights!

Its all county---its bragging rights for whos the best in our county... my point was the only reason we have all county is for the bragging rights, it doesnt affect us in districts or state.

OF COURSE YOU CAN BRAG IF YOU DO WELL AT DISTRICTS!!! I think you all are missing my point. All County has zero significance besides bragging rights. Districts is WAAAAY more important. Ok I am going to be done because I am just getting frusterated and when I get frusterated I tend to not make much sense at all lol

Re: I give up

ha walker isnt getting beat this year is he? thats what u all are making it sound like..dont get me wrong walker is a damn good runner but hes gonna have a few bumps coming up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT