ADVERTISEMENT

How is the Big Nine looking this year???

Southridge is very tough with Arnold and O'Malley. But don't count out Kamiakin With Hjellum and Goodman they have a strong lower class which Southridge doesn't if they match up Arnold and Hjellum Kamiakin could sweep. Richland lost way to much and only have two good lower class players to try to make up for Cheney, Conley and Checka also they are without a shortstop Winston's real good but his natural pos is at second and they don't have much pitching Stumetz is good but nothing like Arnold, Hjellum and Clauson. Look for Tri Cities to Dominate once again

Davis will be the best out-of-tri-cities talent. they are going to be solid offensively, defensively, and picthing wise and will definitely put up some tough competition. Wenatchee will probably be decent and eastmont is just, well eastmont. Eisenhower has a young team so who knows. but i'm probably going to have to go with southridge/davis as 1/2

Yes, I agree. Davis will be tough. By far the best team not in the Tri-Cities.

Heres how I see it

Southridge
Davis
Kamiakin
Richland

those four will be head and shoulders above everyone else I believe.

thats not how the standings are going to go they're going to look like this.

Kamiakin
Southridge
Richland
Davis

I second that motion. Anyone who says that Kamiakin will finish higher than Southridge doesn't have a clue. You have to be able to put your own bias aside and look at things subjectively. Southridge is better than Kamiakin at almost if not every position.

Here are the six district teams. Davis, Kamiakin and Richland could all potentially be the #2 seed.

Southridge
Davis
Kamiakin
Richland
Kennewick
Wenatchee
This post was edited on 2/8 10:41 AM by mattbrif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

you really think that Kamiakin will be number one?! now take the bias out seeing is how you go to kamiakin and accually answer the question seriously. ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT