ADVERTISEMENT

!!!*Inland* Empire* Tournement*!!!

Eagleballa09

Apr 20, 2007
Who all is going to the Enland Empire Tournement in Spokane this weekend (May 3-5). it is going to be so much fun!!! Hopefully there will be some good competition there cause me and my doubles partner haven't had any all year. Good luck to everyone going!!!

Go CHS Eagles!!!
This post was edited on 4/30 2:09 PM by Eagleballa09if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

'Hopefully there will be some good competition'? Almost all small schools get crushed at Inland. With few exceptions, most local players are simply wiped out by some scrub from Ferris or some other 4a school. Chances are, you will find more competition than you can handle. BTW, are you 1st doubles on your team?

Oh, and Ellensburg, Toppenish, West Valley(Yakima) and I think some other local teams are going to be there.

Re: !!!*Inland* Empire* Tournement*!!! Good Competition

OK i KNOW there is going to be some good competition there...i know that alot of the bigger schools are going to be better but that will only make us better too. i know what we are going to meet up there and it will be fun. this is my first year going cause i wasnt able to go last year but u heard that Ferris is good and dominated last year. and regarding your ?? No i am not the 1st doubles team i am the 3rd. the 2nd and 3rd teams are about equal but we lost by a dumb mistake in the challege match. :(

Now i have a question for you... do you play tennis? doubles or singles? boys or Girls? and are you going to be there? represting what school?

good luck and hope to see you there!!!

BTW thanks for the teams that are going...:)

I still play some tennis, but I am just a *bit* out of HS. I mostly just watch and look around for results.

You said you lost your challenge match, do you not get to re-challenge?

And about Inland, one of the great things about it is the fact that you get to see (and hopefully play) some very high quality tennis just a week or two before districts, and tournament play is hard to replicate with league matches. The more tournament prepared you are, the better your chances of advancing to state. Well, good luck there, and let us know how you do.

You say that you are just a *bit* out of high school so does that mean that you are in College or are you a *Bit* out of College too???

when we lost our challenge match we werent able to re-challenge right away because we had matches and then we got so close to the end of the season that we just didnt challenge again.

so i will be playing mixed doubles at Inland. i agree the more tournement prepared you are the better you will do in districts and at state. so when you say that you follow the teams do you follow everyone or just the bigger schools? are you going to Inland.

thanks and i will let you all know the outcomes!!

I must defend my team here and say that we didnt get "spanked" by Othello. we just got beat and not everyone lost that day either. the connell 3rd girls doubles team won 6-4 7-5. and there was also a few other people that won that day as well.

PLUS we werent talking about other games we were talking about the Inland Tournement coming up..... which by the way is today and we are going to play some good tennis up there!!!!!

Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are gunnu all get your butts kicked. sorry but its true you might make it a few rounds but you wont make it far. Othello first doubles is fricken awesome. to tell you the truth i dont think they should have lost to royal but they did and they could kill connell so i dont know why you guys still talk soo much.

hey mexidude, you can't respond to my post on the Ephrata "stud", so you come over here to talk crap? Wow... somebody needs to show you whats up!

youve got to be kidding me. the guys that made this post are the third doubles team. im just stating the facts. lets wait for the results and see how they did. aight sound good. plus i have nothing to say about 2A tennis im in 1A anyways of course i wouldnt reply so next time you want to try accusing me of talking crap why dont YOU get your facts straight. thanks i appreciate it!

First off Othello isnt even HERE at the tournement so we didnt lose to them. we didnt make it to Saturday but we did play some good people that helped us improve for the districts this next couple of weeks. i played mixed double at the tourn. adn we lost to people from G-prep and lakeside.

WE DID HAVE 4 PEOPLE to make it to SATURDAY. 2 girls singles and 1 team of boys doubles.

more results later...

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you mean Moses Lake? Because that's who, we, the number 2 boys doubles from Connell lost against for 5th place out of 39 schools' #2 boys doubles teams. I'm just happy we got 8th place. And another heads up, our 2nd girls singles got 3rd place.
This post was edited on 5/7 8:08 AM by Orig D. Ovanif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

no dude. Medical Lake sent their 2nd doubles team into the 1st double bracket and they got 8th. 2A is pathetic Singles were good though. Probs to them

ADVERTISEMENT