ADVERTISEMENT

Jennings/Hamilton; 4A, 2007

Jamal03

Dec 17, 2003
As I stated in an earlier post, these two young men missed state, Jennings' missed the season due to injury, both are back on the track and picking up where left off; Jennings, 21.99 FAT, 51.19 FAT as yet have not run 100, Hamilton, 10.97 FAT. I look for more as the young season moves forward. In particular I look forward to their showdown in Pasco. Also impressive starts by the soph, C. Dunn, and what can you say about, 1:49.64, Barbosa. Many fine athletes coming to a track near you get out and support.

Dunn has a fantastic set of legs for a sophomore. Had them as a freshman. He's getting faster every year. I only wish we could see Hamilton and Dunn face off.

there will most likely be a chance at the twilight meet at columbia river to see the pair of sprinters go head to head.

That is not a possibility as Evergreen (Vancouver) will not compete at this meet. It is indeed unfortunate that he will not get to contest his skills against either Jennings or Hamilton, they are the cream at the top. His early showing impress me greatly.

that surprises me that evergreen won't be at the twilight meet at CR. is there some reason for them not being there?

I'm not sure, that's a pretty well-known meet and usually you can find them there.

I may just make a call about that later.

If you go to Athletic.net and check ther schedule for this season it indicates no meet scheduled for April 20th. No where on the schedule is the Twilight Invite mentioned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT