ADVERTISEMENT

Kentwood-Jefferson

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
Live on ESPN 2 right now. Good game. Two of the best teams in the country, two of the best players in the country in Josh Smith and Terrence Jones.

It was a low-scoring affair but you could feel the atmosphere in the gym. My friend said ESPN took over the school today and it was so much fun!!!

Big crowd at KW, too! Loved the student section. I was however unimpressed with Josh Smith. UCLA needs to shed quite a few pounds off the kid and then add it back in muscle. I realize he came back from an injury recently but I fail to understand how he's the #1 rated center in the nation at the present time... Will he be really good down the road? Yes. But he doesn't deserve #1 right now.. or at least based on last night's performance. T-Jones is the real money, Jefferson's lucky to have him!

Originally posted by HockSports:
Big crowd at KW, too! Loved the student section. I was however unimpressed with Josh Smith. UCLA needs to shed quite a few pounds off the kid and then add it back in muscle. I realize he came back from an injury recently but I fail to understand how he's the #1 rated center in the nation at the present time... Will he be really good down the road? Yes. But he doesn't deserve #1 right now.. or at least based on last night's performance. T-Jones is the real money, Jefferson's lucky to have him!

Everyone has been talking about Josh's weight and I'm sure Howland and the strength conditioning program at UCLA will help him a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT