ADVERTISEMENT

L.C. over King's........

There was a point in the 2nd half where King's got it down to 2/3 points, but LC bounced it back up to 12 short afterward. I don't want to be too critical of a very good win, but LC did have some turnover problems again today. Also interested in finding out what is going on with Hommes. Broadcasters said he has been sick recently, but they did not know what the problem is? Do you?

it will be very interesting to see how SA does against LC. If they can play them close, then it's possible that SA might be better than their league suggests. If they don't do well, it could be a long drive to and from Yakima as the TriDistrict #3 seed. as aggressive as LC is at pushing the pace, not sure SA can keep up defensively. in yesterday's game, as good as LC shot and as bad as Kings shot, surprised LC didn't win by more. but LC sure has a lot of weapons. hard to think anyne can beat them

LC came out hot and pretty much led by 9-10 the whole game. Were up by 15 with a minute to go so that 9 point margin isn't the whole story. Kings got some late buckets to cut it to 9 when the game was already over.

King's shot terrible in the first half and went into the locker room down 9. They came out in the second half and were down 15 very quickly. They made runs throughout the whole second half but LC just kept scoring. At one point it was down to 4 or so halfway through the 4th quarter and then i believe LC hit a 3 and that was about as close as it got. King's could beat them if they shot better and don't come out slow. It'd be fun to watch them play again if King's can make it to state.

yeah i could see Kings getting LC twice out of 10.. but also realize its not like LC played there most amazing game. It would be a very interesting match up later in the year if it happens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT