ADVERTISEMENT

Lac-Wa vs Jubilee

WHS1982

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2003
What time and where... it states 7:00 pm at LW, but where... L or W? and is that time correct.

Thanks,

WHS

@ LaCrosse under their NEW lights! Time is correct, 7:00pm.

Lots of discussion on this game on the Pac-NW8 website.....

www.pacnw8man.wsmcafe.com

or you can discuss it right here @ Washingtonpreps.com !!!!!

Thanks for the info... I just might be there tonight (unfortunately, work will keep me til atleast 5, so I may not make the Waitsburg game). Since its only a little over an hour to LaCrosse, I may head up there.

I stated on the other board - I think this one will be a wild one, lots of stuff for the high light reel. This is gonna be Dainty vs Golforth, will they cancel each other out? Who plays better defense? Who has the better #2 back?
I think Golforths ability to throw will be the determining factor in this one. Look for the upset.

Jubilee 64
L/W 50

WHS

WHS, you must be feeling ill. LW is gonna handle Jubilee and end the game early with a mercy rule. It will be close at the beginning before kick-off when it's knotted up at 0's. All in fun WHS!!! I could be wrong and you could be right, I'm hoping that I'm wrong but I don't think so.

I dont know... remember, everybody thought DeLasalle was gonna kill Bellevue as well.
I think that right know, Golforth is probably the hottest player in B8 ball and with his ability to move, run and throw this game is gonna be tight.
This is not the inexperienced Jubilee cinderalla story of last year, and Griffin has learned alot - I think he has garned an understanding of the 8-man game and has the respect of his team. They will be well prepared, with a game plan to counter the offensive onslaught of L/W with there own...
No disrespect to L/W, cause I like these guys, they are a class act and will not roll over for anybody. I just dont see a L/W blowout.

Oops, time to take some more cold medicine...

Good luck to both teams and stay injury free!

WHS

im sorry but who has jubilee really played anyway?i really hope we get to play them again, i promise it will be a different outcome.last year we played like crap and didnt have the drive like we do this tear.taken nothing away from gorforth he sounds like he is diong rather well.how bad did jubilee get beat by l-w last year during regular season?i'll take c-h over jubilee . keagel is a much better q.b i think. he has more weapons than gorforth.

LW-46 Jubilee-0. i think that Jubilee vs. Columbia woudl be an awsome game, Jubilee is very Physical. Goforth has a fairly good arm but he was under a lot of pressure for LW's D-Line. One thing Goforth has that no one else in the state can match, not even josh adams, is his speed. He is hands down, teh fastest player i have ever played against, if he can turn that corner no ones gonna catch him. both teams played a great game.

Michael Martin

Good job L/W!!

Well, you guys really proved me wrong - good job. Keep your heads on straight and you will definately be bringing home the hardware again this year.
GOOD JOB

WHS

ADVERTISEMENT