ADVERTISEMENT

LC's Hearspink Creating opportunities

koberockshard

Feb 17, 2010
LC's Chad Hearspink has been creating lots of opportunities for his teammates out on the soccer field this year.

yes he may be doing that, but in 1A soccer if you arent scoring at will then you do not deserve a topic about just yourself on these boards.. From what ive seen he's a solid player with experience, and just a sophomore, but "creating opportunities" for a losing team just doesnt cut it

ya well considering he had 2 goals today and a third taken away i think that is creating opportunities. and no this isnt chad, this is someone else and i dont even play soccer. im just a fan who knows a good player when he sees it.

yes he's a good player, but to what end? i heard they are having very high hopes for the year and so far they've been a disappointment. He does not dominate by any means. He's a good high school player

You a player? when LC plays you its gonna be a good battle.
This post was edited on 4/13 10:24 PM by koberockshard

You can dream, but okay good luck to you too. Respectfully I believe there is no way that will happen, but hey can't we all dream? Im not predicting a nooksack win or anything, just stating that i dont think Heerspink should have his own thread. A good 1a player on a losing team. yay?

way to edit your post about the hat trick that you think he's going to have. Respect to both teams it will be a fun game to be a part of

Don't play dumb with me I saw you predict a hat trick for him.
And yeah it will be fun
We will shut him, and the team down

Whoaaaa bro watch it. first of all Hearspink isn't about goals, he's about CREATING OPPURTUNITIES (hence the topic). Secondly he is all about how his team does, which makes him the consummate teammate and also the reason they will beat u guys on the 24th.

Koberockshard was slobbing so hard on Lc's knob it shot right in his face. Haha. Hearspink had so many goals and assists against nooksack, it was really impressive. its funny watching people fight over two not very good teams. who cares who won, both teams get drilled by real team by scores like 8-2 (that would be LC against Squalicum) or 6-0 (nooskack to lynden).
This post was edited on 4/24 6:04 PM by cfst2611

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT