ADVERTISEMENT

lets talk

bearback

Oct 22, 2003
hey mike,not much is being taked about on this web anymore.i always like this web cause you have alot of info.the east side always reads the board but has nothing to say here,but then goes to pacnw8 and talks about us on that web.whats up with that?pacnw8 is a good site for 8-man but 8-man only.its always nice to see what the big school athletes are doing and try to compare cause i know there are some athletes in b-8 that could olay with the big schools

bear, yup the 8-man site has kinda gone dead lately... hopefully now that the season is on it will pick up.
I do agree, that many small school athletes would be starters in almost any league, but I am also aware that many stars in the B ranks would never even make varsity in a large school. If you are a stud in a small school, then starting is almost automatic and in some cases this leads to lack of development... in a large school there are multiple athletes competing for the same spot, so the athletes have to excel in order to make it. Thats the main difference between a small school and a large school. The athletes, male or female, have to work much harder to make a team and hold a spot then in a small school, where sometimes you are just searching for enough bodies to fill a roster.

WHS

ADVERTISEMENT