ADVERTISEMENT

Life Christian vs. Tacoma Baptist...

Scheduled for Saturday at 2pm.

Should be a good one, but I am predicting Life to take it 28-14.

WHS

TB is always good at fixing mistakes from loses and bouncing back quickly...Life Christian has an awesome offense...hmmm I will be on the upset watch for this game! No matter what happens we know this is a huge matchup for the B's.

TB doesn't have the offense to play with Life Christian. TB's line was suspect last year and is very suspect this year. To attack Life Christian you have to do it with size up front or speed, speed, and more speed.

I think Life Christian wins 41-13

Dink,

I assume you are talking about LCA's offense when referring to attacking them. Their defense still has not proven itself in big games, last year against TBS and more importantly against CC their defense just could not come up with the big stop.

LCA's offense is very, very good and loaded with weapons and they can score against anyone. Do not write off Coach Smith's Crusaders though, he is a very good coach, who finds ways to win. Still, I agree LCA wins but by a much closer score, say 28-18.

I usually agree with you Bronyar --- but I think you overestimate TBS this time. LC 35-7.

FOH (& FB)

PS Bronyar --- if you are at a CCS game look me up. I usually have a Kansas Jayhawks hat on. Would love to talk some HS sports with you.

Bronyar,

I am talking about the LC offense. You have to be able to punch them in the mouth with pressure. This will change blocking assignments to allow protection for the deep ball. If not, LC's QB will be on his back. Offensively you have to stay aggressive and have a good chance of controlling the line. Kind of like what GT did against ND. Keep the ball out of LC's hands with a controlled offense. I too believe TB's Coach is a good one and and will make adjustments as the season goes on but they are inexperienced right now and will only get better..

I played at Life from 01 to 03... I don't believe Life has EVER beaten TBS

ADVERTISEMENT