ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden vs Pullman for all...............

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
..the marbles tomorrow. What an intriguing matchup. Pullman wants to get out and run with their plethora of athletes. Lynden wants to slow it down, and work their half court magic while making the defense use up their legs. I've sold Lynden short all season. Tomorrow they can really make me look foolish. I hope they do. Pullman is legit, and the myth that 2A hoops is down all over the State is just that....a myth. The GNL brought over a couple of thoroughbreds in Pullman and Clarkston. Pullman took it to Anacortes today. The Seahawks hung tough until the 4th quarter, but the Greyhounds had too may, well you know..........greyhounds. Meanwhile, Clarkston made short work of Hockinson, a team Lynden struggled with last night.

Good luck to both teams in the finals today. Hockinson's poor shooting and inability to consistently defend inside hurt them. Clarkston was all over that. Lynden I think was shaking of a little rust because they seemed much sharper the second day.

Despite the WIAA's struggles this year with formatting and such, it ended up being a real good tournament. Looking forward to that Lynden-Pullman match tonight

ADVERTISEMENT