ADVERTISEMENT

Montesano-State

never heard of ya.... you ain't shit, so stop talking shit.
quit trippin? i've been trippin up all over mama chung for awhile
This post was edited on 3/23 12:56 PM by TitleistGuyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 3/23 4:35 PM by TitleistGuyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

kid u dont even know me. so id suggest u can tell me who u are or u can shut ur prep ass up. And if ur gonna talk, talk on the course. other than that, i dont wanna here ur stupid ass commments on these forums again.

I thought it was hilarious... oh and ive never heard anything as stupid and bizarre as Montesano taking state...That is the joke. so I dont wanna hear any of your stupid as comments on this board again..ever
This post was edited on 3/30 8:18 PM by BreakfastClubif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Monte has a pretty good chance at state. They had a solid team this fall but i dont know if they can come from being off for so long and still win. They will need some lucky breaks. Jud and Tony will get some points for the team.

im in 4a state not 2a. They will make the cut. At least two fo them and wont even break 95

im in 4a state not 2a. They will make the cut. At least two fo them and wont even break 95

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT