ADVERTISEMENT

mvl scores, ellensburg 40, west valley 38

EburgCam

Jan 4, 2006
eburg with a win over wv by 2 points, clutch shot by tyler gordon with 2 seconds left! decentgame. eburg could have played better. west valley played ok. (post the other scores)
This post was edited on 2/4 11:17 AM by EburgCamif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

SS 82 Prosser 80 OT

One more win over Wapato and SS is looking at 3rd place!!

Re: SS 82 Prosser 80 OT

Holy smokes...what a game that must have been! Heading over to the Yakima Herald Republic website to check out the scoring stats.

Yak. Her. Rep. Does a Dewey/Truman....

Headline has Prosser winning this game "Mustangs Prevail." Hey...nobody's perfect. I know firsthand. lol
This post was edited on 2/4 8:13 AM by clank'sbackif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

So Sunnyside did win???

but they messed up the headline?

I can live with that.

Great high school basketball game, the sweatbox at P-town was an overflow crowd and hot as hell in there, Stangs blew a 15 point lead with 3+ minutes left, SS and that 3 qtr. court trap worked at the end , Prosser missed too many free throws, Moore was 1-8, cant do that and expect to win, and a gimmee 4 footer at the end of regulation, kuddos to the grizzlies, they forced 30 turnovers, that dam trap works well, Urratia definately coach of the year in the MVL!

This was a game for the ages for the Grizzlies. I feel bad for the few SS fans that starting leaving when we were down by 15 with less than 3 minutes remaining. Shame on you. The place was rockin when we made the comeback and as soon as the buzzer sounded in OT the fans swarmed the court like we won the championship. It was awesome!! That probably explains why Prosser walked off the court without shaking SS hand. Or were they just bad sports? For SS, Simmons, Coleman and Montelongo made some big plays and shots during the game. In OT, Briones made some clutch FT's to wrap it up and Cornelius played big down low. I think Briones made some clutch FT's against 1st place E-burg last week to wrap that one up also. Way to go SS boys and coaches. One more victory and you are hosting a playoff game for the first time in a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT