ADVERTISEMENT

Neah Bay Football

BigKahuna33

Sep 12, 2005
Coach Tyler and staff:
WOW, what a turn around in football at Neah Bay! What you and your staff have done with the Red Devils this season sends a powerful message to the rest of the 8-Man teams that we had better get off our butt's and get to work. This has been a turn around of astronomical proportions. Your team has come along way with some good old hard work, some talented players and then when you inserted the discipline plan you got some big results. Congratulations to you Coach Tyler, your staff and your players. Best of wishes from the Crescent Loggers. Play hard and bring back a victory for the Pacific Coast North.
If you spend the night in the Tri-Cities the day before the game make sure you have an adult or coach in each room. I'm speaking from experience. Good luck......................
Coach Kautz

Coach Kautz:
We appreciate your support. Nobody really knows what we have gone through! Our record really doesn't match up with our talent, and we are wanting to come out and have a good game this week. For us, it seems the season has just started. We think we have peaked the first game against Wishkah, but that is football. A lot of the credit goes to the kids and the staff currently working in our system. It has not been easy ( I wish it were)!
Believe me, we have coaches in the rooms that need them, and 4 team leaders in the other rooms! That was the first thing we had done. We, too, are going off past experience- both from football and basketball!
I do thank you, Coach Kautz, for I have played in one of the best systems in the state- Yours!
Coach Tyler

Congratulations Coach Tyler.
Your team did us all proud for the way they played and conducted themselves in the heart breaking loss to Columbia Hunters. You are on the right track, just keep plugging away. I know from experience how it feels to be so close and then not able to pull out the victory. But hey, who would have 'thunk' Neah Bay was going to get that far into the playoffs with the not so good start to the season. Now your kids will know what they need to do to get back to that level next season. See you next season on the grid iron and hopefully we can give you a much better game.
Coach Kautz at Crescent

ADVERTISEMENT