ADVERTISEMENT

New (#2) Baseball "Poll" out on washingtonbaseballpoll.com

FriendOfWarchol

Sep 5, 2005
Anyone know how to get ahold of Lem Elway? Or have any insight into how these rankings are compiled?

4A   RANKINGS

1. Jackson (9-0)
2. Woodinville (9-0)
3. Auburn (10-1)
4. Davis (9-1)
5. Ed.-Woodway (8-1)
6. Southridge (9-2)
7. Snohomish (9-1)
8. Capital (8-2)
9. Lk. Wash. (5-1)
10. Ferris (6-1)

3A  RANKINGS

1. Highline (11-1)
2. W. Valley (Yak.)(6-1)
3. Sehome (9-0)
4. Newport,Bell. (8-2)
5. Burlington (9-2)
6. Tumwater (8-1)
7. W. Seattle (11-0) 
8. RA Long (5-1)
9. Blanchet (9-2)
10. Peninsula (7-1)

2A RANKINGS

1. Pullman (4-0)
2. Hockinson (7-0)
3. East Valley, Yak. (6-1)
4. Rochester (5-0) 
5. Ephrata (7-3)
6. Nooksack V.(6-1)
7. Naches (4-1)
8. Omak (5-2)
9. Medical Lk. (5-1)
10. Meridan (7-3)

Re: New (#2) Baseball

He's baseball coach at Black Hills HS. You'll find it at"AG West Black Hills" in the WIAA directory. He teaches special ed in one of the Tumwater District schools.

To be more specific...This should be Coach Lem Elway's poll. He is a hall of famer in the WA High School Baseball Coaches HOF and was the head coach at Anacortes for a very long time. (yes, I believe there is some relation to that guy who played QB for some team from Denver...) Coach Elway puts a lot of effort in to his polls. In fact, he takes info from all the main media resources in Washington (East side too..) in an effort to represent fairly. We all know that these polls are subjective but at least Coach Elway is doing it with the best intentions as he is a high school baseball guy to the core. I think you can contact him through the website. I have done it and he was very cordial and wuick to respond. Hope this info helps...it is correct to the best of my knowledge. Time to gear up for the stretch run now baby!

This post was edited on 4/12 7:34 PM by DAWGTHISif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 4/12 7:38 PM by DAWGTHISif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

http://washingtonbaseballpoll.com

Why doesn't he add the two lower classifications, 1A and B to his sight as well?

Good question. I think you can email Coach Elway through the site. You should ask him.

I have tried using the "contact us" on www.washingtonbaseballpoll.com and it always says under construction, are there other possible ways to get a hold of him? Thank you

You can email me and I will send you his address. I don't know if he'd want me to put it on here. He probably wouldn't mind but I don't want to be presumptious.

pobreen@hotmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT