ADVERTISEMENT

New coaches for 2010

I'm not sure but I think Goldendale might be getting a new assistant coach. Anyone want to confirm?
This post was edited on 10/24 2:18 PM by big_z_dominate

i believe this is coach lyle stevens last year as head coach before he retires, also his son is comiong back i believe as assistant

cedar park christian has a new coach that played 4 years at UW very recently, (graduated there a couple years ago) with some impressive stats. cpc has been good in the past this could be there turn around ?

Hockinson has a new coach as well. He is not new to the program, but he is new to the head coaching position. Stephen Short was an assistant coach for the Hawks varsity team last year and has been officially moved to the head coach position. Rick Skinner, head coach of the Hawks last year, headed up the Centralia Community College to coach. Varsity assistant coach Eric Sawyer is returning, no word on who might fill the other assistant coach position.

Baseball 6969, if you are going to talk about a new coach coming in on these message boards, please use their names, that way we can validate your post. Thanks

hey easy on the profanity big guy haha but i guess we will see. oh and the new coaches name is matt stevens.

Alright baseball6969 if you are not going to take these message boards seriously please leave.

Dontgetburned: Please watch the uses of curse words. Also if you are going to comment please make them unbiased and honest opinions. Really CP over BCS?!
This post was edited on 2/8 5:01 PM by SportsGenius1969

Alright SportsGenius1969 since you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about Cedar Park athletics, including on-base percentages for players and such. I would love to hear how you get this information since I know for a fact the Seattle Times nor WIAA website maintain that type of information. And let the kids do what they want, if they want to swear and talk up each others teams let them be. We have all been there and been proud of our school so if that means posting on boards now a days let them do it.

I actually requested those stats about the said players on their roster from their coach Derrin Littlefield. He provided me with the missing information and thats it. So please, do not try to outsmart me. I am simply doing my job and scouting out some of the better players in the WIAA league. Alright kids, swear your hearts out. Have fun! I do have a question sportsfan716, are you a player or a coach? Or neither?

Now wait a minute is Derrin Littlefield the coach at Cedar Park or is Matt Stevens, or is Derrin Littlefield taking over for Matt Stevens?? Now you are throwing out different names here.

derrin littlefeild was the coach from last year. this is matt stevens first year. thats what i meant by "new coach"

Ok thanks for specifying. For myself, Been a long time resident in downtown Bothell, coached in the Northshore School District. Been happily married and have seen my sons graduate from Bothell High School and hope to one day see my grandchildren graduate and become a Bothell cougar. My wife and I over the past few years have begun following the smaller schools in Bothell such as Cedar Park Christian, since now we do not have our boys to watch play and are able to come out on Saturday nights and see them play football and whenever they play baseball at Bothell High. Thanks for asking SportsGenius1969. Would love to hear some about yourself.

Ok SportsGenius1969 I was just answering your question on who I was. Then how about you answer if you are a coach or player or neither?

Well then I am sorry. I am a loyal Bellevue football fan who grew up in Bellevue and graduated class of 99. I played football at U of Kentucky briefly and now reside in chelan. My son played for Bellevue before we moved to chelan because of a job move. Now he plays for the goats.

1969 If you graduated in 99 and had your son your senior year in high school that would make him 11 years old now.Wow...He must really be good to play for the Goats at age 11. Sorry 1969 the Math doesn't add up.
This post was edited on 2/12 9:01 AM by dontgetburned

dontgetburned: im pretty sure this is a sports message board site, not CSI, take your typo catching abilities elsewhere please

SportsGenius1969: I hope you and your buddy TinyCHUCK72 slash aka Baseball6969 have a great year playing baseball for CPC. You guys should be pretty good, but like I said before I don't see you getting past BCS. Hopefully your pitching will be better than last year. GOOD LUCK

Not even, I just know they were really young last year and made it all the way to regionals so I think they should be better this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT