ADVERTISEMENT

Othello wins state!!!!!!!!!!!

Huskiefan

Feb 10, 2003
Bart Patitucci and Kimberly Schutte both played some awesome golf. Bart took first and Kim took second both are freshmen!!!!Othello took first as a team also. Congrats to Othello, job well done.

The girls team won 1st and Bart P. won as an individual. my bad for not being specific

Who is Bart kid??? I was a golfer in the CWAC for four years and I never heard of him until this year...plz give some details..must be one hell of a player

He is a freshman and they say he's a stud. I've never really seen him golf but if he won state as a freshman he must be good. His dad is the athletic director for Othello. Well he has one championship under his belt with three years of school left, impressive.

Bart and Kimberly Schutte are both freshmen this year and they constantly play golf!!! They play a lot in the summer and if they continue you this I do believe Bart and Kimberly will manage to take state every year. Kimberly was player of the year! So ya these two are great as well as the girls team for taking 1st!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT