ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Mr. Warchol.............

wvhs78

Jul 31, 2003
Hi Mike...are you still coming to the Naselle/WV game on Dec. 17? Coach Pete said he hadn't heard from you.

You mean Jan. 17? The roads are a concern right now in that neck of the woods, so we'll very likely hit Toutle Lake-Morton girls. If that changes, I'll call Coach Pete the day of.

and if we do, I have all my republic black and orange all ready to go

If you're coming from Vancouver, Hwy 6 from Chehalis is clear (at least as of today, 1-13) I've been using it the last 3 weeks (I live in Oly)

you live in oly??? Never knew that, assumed you lived in Raymond/Menlo/SB or somewhere round there. Where ya near in Oly? I work in Tumwater off Tumwater BLVD when I'm not working for Mike.
Stupid question, but HWY 6 is the Pe Ell, Adna HWY right? If so, yeah we could always take that. We'll see what Mike has to say.

lol...well tybr6, it's a small world indeed. I also work off Tumwater Blvd (hint: the agency I work for is located on Linderson Way with the initials "lni" ;)) Maybe we could hook-up sometime :D

Yes, Hwy 6 is the Adna/PeEll/Raymond route...it's it great shape but be careful of the narrow bridges :p

I work at ACS just down by Quizno's just past the State Patrol office. I'm sure Heidi wouldn't have a problem taken on some water

Are you still coming to our game with MMK on the 20th? It's going to be a big night - and not just because we're playing the mighty Owls ;) - It's Senior night and at halftime we're going to honor the 1981 State BB champion team and the 1936 all-classification BB champion team (the ones that are still alive).
This post was edited on 1/13 3:54 PM by wvhs78if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Nah...don't get 'er wet just for me - wait for some dry weather....along about August, lol.

Nah...don't get 'er wet just for me - wait for some dry weather....along about August, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT