Foote (Hoquiam) 2nd Team All-League
Bruner (Montesano)2nd Team All-League
Schwinoff (Ridgefield) 1st Team All-League
Rider (Kalama) Trico POY--1st Team All-State
Lien (Kalama) 1st Team All-League
Perryman (Kalama) 2nd Team All-League
Gaul (Toledo) 1st Team All-League
Covey (Toledo) 2nd Team All-League

He is a good pitcher but there are others just in his league that are as good----I have watched him pitch this year and on the Beetles Legion team-quality kid --did he not take the loss at Goldendale ? Highland? Naches? Others who are good pitchers the Naches pitchers all 3 of them , Smith from LaSalle , Stohr/Logan/Mitchum Highland-- this is no knock on him just a very bold statement in a league/state full of very good pitching.

Speaking of good pitching in the SCAC, Filleau from Cle Elum is pretty good, same with Allen from Cle Elum, pitched a 2 hitter CG with around 5-6 Ks against Zillah today, only a sophomore, gonna be pretty good I think

Messmore is the best I have seen out of the scac west and east. I have seen Deaton and all of Highlands pitching staff but he is hands down above the others!

Better than Naches , Highland or Goldendale pitchers---mmm he is Zillah ace why all the loses and dont say team is down this year-- the pitchers at other schools could say the same-- he is good but not the best in the scac and definately not the best in the state.

Messmore and Gonzalez are the top two, hands down. Ive been to a few Highland games and there was nothing worth mentioning. Messmore did get the loss vs Goldendale but managed to throw a one hitter.

funny i was thinking the same thing about the zillah pitchers in the games i saw-- nothing special- and you came on here and said they were the best in the state- and the standings show that they are nothing special--- have a nice summer break
:)

Hey - just noticed you play Naches on Friday-- should be great games! Let's see Highland lost 4 to 6 in first game after Stohr 2 hit Naches for 5 innings and left in the 6th up 4 to 0 , Gonzales from Naches threw GREAT and got the win! ----- nothing special there from the Highland boys according to you-

In the second game Logan took a hard loss 2 to 1 which was a great game all around with Gilman from Naches throwing very well--- again nothing special from the Highland boys according to you-- I know where I will be on Friday---should be great games!

sounds like a good pitcher--how many did Cle Elum get to turn out this year? We are down to 11 mainly underclassmen

Cle Elum was able to turnout just enough to field a JV team. Only 3 seniors I think and some guys that haven't played since middle school that are juniors, a lot of freshmen and sophomores though on V.

ADVERTISEMENT