ADVERTISEMENT

play-offs

bearback

Oct 22, 2003
it looks like clallam bay will play l-w in the semi-finals and i think the boys are up for it.l-w is a very good team and well coached but i think clallam can take them if we keep our penalties down and play our game.there are a lot of seniors on the team that know its thier last chance to take a state championship and have nothing to lose against l-w cause they are ranked #1.you have to beat the best to be the best and right now l-w is the best team out there.its always a challange to try to knock of the #1 seed.

Man you have no idea what your talking about there is no doubt in my mind that Cllalam bay will put up a good game but they will fall to the power and precision of l-w.

it will be a close game . our line is as tough as theirs and i will tell you both teams will fel the game for weeks to come.

The only way Clallam Bay will beat l-w is if l-w loses their whole starting lineup for both sides of the ball.

hey kris did u forget about lovik he is like a one man team physically i dont think there is too many players in the b-8 leage that can take him on.

I can actually vouge for that one. we played clallam bay last year in a home basketball game and many people witnessed him kissing another guy from clallam.

ADVERTISEMENT