ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: POLL:

you must realize that he has had 2 injuries this season, one was a concussion where he was wheeled off to the hospital, and at the clearwater classic he rolled his ankle.... this sport is tough... and injuries happen. Do you really think he would do this on purpose... it is his senior year... I mean seriously are you that stupid????

dude im not talking about thoes times... im talkin about the match before the tolled ankle where he just happend to bang his head on the concrete or hurt his arm everytime he looses he always seem to have something worng with him... something is always hurt.... oh yeah dude hows yourknee what happend???? i didnt get to see it..... is it hurt very badly... cause that would suck

Only dumb people talk about state champions. I think its because you guys are so damn jealous of him that its not funny. I think the same thing happened last year with a different state champion. I cant remember who it was tho.

I really don't think too many people are jealous of him this year. Last year after he stuck Villegas.. maybe. We'll see how he pans out in the post-season.

Lots of state champions have difficulty the following season dealing with the pressure a state title places on them. The poll is about Brett Stigall's tendency to always find some sort of injury when he is losing. State champions are like anyone else, they have their good days and their bad days. For instance, J.D. Goodrich of Stevenson High School won state titles his sophomore and junior years going undefeated both seasons. Not to mention both those finals victories were over current Boise State 141 pound wrestler Levi Jones of Lakeside. I would consider this an amazing feat. However his senior season, as most of you may know, Goodrich bowed out of the state tournament in a two-and-out fashion. These things happen every year. Some of these wrestler just choose to deal with the fact that they are not performing at their best level in a different way than Brett
Stigall does.

sometimes i think he just has a weak mind... we dont really know about Brett... Knees fine... still get tweaks here and there but thats what happens when you injure it... just give it a good tape job. I will see you at districts.... looks like we are on opposite sides... like old times... lol.

YEa opposite side once again.... im so pumped it should be over very shortly to cause of how small the brackets are so thats good with me...... but um i didnt see bretts name on the bracket whats up with that i herd he got kicked off the team is that tru??

So basically newport just puts out tons of stellar athletes...How many of their athletes in all sports are playin college????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT