ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason Preparations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike W

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2002
OK, here goes what we will see over the next week on WashingtonPreps.com.

Beat the Experts will return. We are trying to track down theLance this year to see if the regular-season and playoff champion will join us. The panel has lost two members, Friday Nite Scout and Eftimeo. FNS just moved to Charlotte and Eftimeo moved to Hawaii. So we may have some ideas in store for that one. But as always with Beat the Experts, we will break down some of the top games in the state, including all five games of the Emerald City Kickoff Classic.

The league previews will finish up by Wednesday. All 41 leagues/divisions will be previewed, many this weekend.

PRESEASON FOOTBALL CHAT!!! Yes, that is correct, we will have a preseason football chat on Thursday, September 2 at 8:30 pm. To access the chat room, click on the link that says "Chat" on the left side. Then choose whatever works best for you. Any and all topics will be discussed.

Preseason All-State will be released next week. Both offense and defense overall, and players of the year for each class. (One all-state team total, 6 players of the year).

SUBSCRIBE NOW and don't miss out! It costs less than your daily newspaper per day.

I will be at the Emerald City Kickoff Classic for all five games, and will likely take in a Friday night game (likely Capital-O'Dea).

We will designate sections 121, 122, or 123 as the WashingtonPreps.com sections. I will make occasional appearances over there during all five games. I will have a pass around my neck and will post a pic before I leave on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT