ADVERTISEMENT

Quinault vs Lummi (Predictions?)

Kwest_32

Oct 29, 2004
I think strange things happen in playoff games and the Elks might have gotten good enough to beat Lummi and Move on to face their arch rival Cllalam Bay who by the way is not that much better than Quinault but every now and then they have mental errors that cause them to lose close games.
This post was edited on 11/4 8:12 AM by Kwest_32if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Quinault vs Lummi (Preditions?)

I think that Lummi will win but even if quinault does win you are not very smart to think that quinault will beat Clallam Bay.

Anyone got pics of players from these teams?

i think lummi will take it. not sure cause i havent seen l-q play this year.should be a good game.how do i send you a pictuer mike?

Yes it will be a pretty evenly matched game but I think that Quinault will take them they started the season off slow but I have seen some major team unity and power which makes it hard to stop them if there playing good.

There is no way that either of these teams will beat us we have to much talent and are working harder than ever. Lummi might give us a few quarters but i don't think they have what we have. heart hard hitting and talent. they are a good team but not like Clallam Bay. And i don't think that the Elks can beat lummi.

Well we all have our opionions now dont we but I know for a fact that Quinault will beat Lummi because when they played Taholah they beat them without 2 of there key starters. And Lummi let Taholah score 40 some points and that tells me that there defense sucks so Quinault should be able to run up the score with their powerful running game.

well, i think that Quinault will lose because the Quinault jr. high would probly put up a good challenge for them.

ADVERTISEMENT