ADVERTISEMENT

Quinault

dont know? havent heard anything that impreeive about anyone you tell us since they are the team to beat.

Ok big johnny why is mayton considered the best player when he throws 5 interceptions and 3 of them for touchdowns i mean come on he has at least 2 interceptions a game I say the only way quinault will be succesful is if they get mayton out of the QB spot.

it wouldn't matter if they took him out of the qb spot. Quinalt had horrible team speed they couldn't do nothing against lummi even though the outside was open everytime.

yeah i'll have to agree on that one. besides who else would you put at qb, i'm not saying mayton is the best, but its not like you have a whole lot of other options. basically kwest, you thought you were way better than you really were and on saturday showed what your team really is. you have wayyy to many egos on that team to ever do anything special. maybe if you actually played like a team you guys might be able to get somewhere. pull your head out and realize that maybe if somebody else would've stepped up, he could've been able to switch mayton positions. but don't talk like thats the only reason you guys lost.
This post was edited on 11/15 2:48 PM by baseknockkidif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

How can you get on here and talk abouty a teamate like this. I mean if your going to stab a teamate in the back at least don't use your name Kris West. But I guess your not that smart. Mayton is the best player on the team becaus he puts the team first, not himself. I'll bet if Hoiness reads this you'll be looking for somewhere else to play. That would be a shame becuase b-8 is the only place you can play.By the way Krissy, lay off the chemicals
This post was edited on 12/18 12:31 AM by pirate78if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 12/18 12:32 AM by pirate78if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT