ADVERTISEMENT

Quincy or Toppenish?

TennisStallion

May 6, 2006
Big match tomorrow between Quincy in Toppenish. Predictions on who will win between the two boys teams. I believe Quincy boys are 3-1 and Toppenishes are 4-0. Who will win between Reynolds & Rasmussen (both undefeated)? Both Quincys doubles & Toppenishes are stacked. Should be a really good match. I'm guessing Quincy wins 3-2 with a win from Rasmussen over Reynolds as well as Quincy's 1st doubles over Toppenishes.
This post was edited on 4/9 9:24 PM by TennisStallionif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Toppenish

My .02: Toppenish wins 3 - 2 sweeping the doubles.
This post was edited on 4/10 11:53 AM by Bizzle98if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Don't know on the doubles stuff, but I have seen both Rasmussen and Reynolds play and Rasmussen should win convincingly.

Quincy boys won 3-2.
-Quincy #1 Singles (6-2,6-1)
-Quincy #1 Doubles (4-6,6-1,6-0)
-Quincy #3 Doubles (6-4,6-2)

Good quality win for Quincy. I actually made it to the match and watched Reynolds and Rasmussen play. It was actually a good match, but apparently the score doesnt really say so. Reynolds probably had a good 5-8 break points but just couldnt capitalize on them. Rasmussen is a good, solid player though. Anyways, good win for Quincy, tough loss for Toppenish.

Mmmm... Here is me eating my words. GJ Quincy, but what happened to Toppenish's doubles?! You just like to make me look bad, don't you.

Is that the first loss for the toppenish doubles team? Have the Quincy boys lost? Othello has a pretty good boys doubles team as well. Who else is good in the CWAC in boys doubles?

-No I think that Toppenishes double team also lost to Prosser.
-Quincy is in second place with one loss to Ellensburg, but believe they will defeat them next time they play (Missing several varsity players).
-Toppenishes only losses have been to Quincy and Ephrata.
-Good doubles teams include: Prosser, Quincy, Othello, and Ellensburg. I'm not sure about Wapato's doubles.
-What's Othello's and Wapato's record??

This post was edited on 4/11 11:43 AM by TennisStallionif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I do know that Othello boys doubles are 5-0 with a win over Wapato. It did go three sets. You don't think the Toppenish doubles are very good?

-Oh wow...Yeah, I heard Othello has awesome doubles teams, but they lack with their singles players.
-Yeah, I think that Toppenish has a good #1 doubles team. They need to work on not taking out their anger so much, but other then that they looked good.
-Quincy's doubles have looked really good. The #1 doubles players work great together and should go far.

FYI-The #1 doubles team from Toppenish that lost to Prosser is not the same doubles team that lost to Quincy. One of Toppenish's players was not eligible yet.

What is the ladder like for Quincy????? I know Rasmussen is #1 singles, but how does the rest shake out?

Lets see, for quincy it goes #1-Cameron Rasmussen, #2-Jonothan Velasquez, #1-Jay knodell and blake vandyke, #2-michael martin and armando diaz, #3- Jose Amador and Gabino Guerrero

Did Knodell and Vandyke play against Ellensburg. Saw Ellensburgs doubles team beat Othello today. Heard the two from Ellensburg haven't dropped a set all year.

It's good to see Knodell playing!!!! If he would have played last year Cameron would have gone to state in singles and Knodell and Fries would have gone to state in doubles. I don't know if they would have had a second place in state finish though. It's just good to hear he's playing again!!!!!!!

Did Ellensburg change their first doubles team since Quincy played them the first match of the season, because I know that Quincy's 1st doubles team went 3 sets against them?

quincy's first doubles are not the same now as they were when they played against e-burg the first time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT