ADVERTISEMENT

rankings

bearback

Oct 22, 2003
i think you went a little far with the rankings mike.jubile acadamy should not drop to 9 because they lost to l-w.they have alot of talent and should be at 4 or 5 atleast.pee ell hasnt really played anyone and havent shown that much same with tahola.i think crecent should be ranked before tahola,wishka,or pe ell.

Pe Ell is going to show plenty, they are very talented and went to eight man camp and had two of their best athletes at the PacNW8 Invite. They have three kids that are capable of running for over 100 yards a game at any time and all three did that against Oakville. They have a verteran senior quarterback and great linebackers. They certainly are not over ranked. Jubilee I agree with you on. They are a talented team and received big compliments for LaCrosse-Washtucna. That game was scoreless for the first six minutes. The first touchdown scored was on a punt return. LW is in a league of their own right now, by themselves, Sprague-Harrington may not even have much for them the way it looks.

Great to see Crescent doing well early, but their season (schedule) gets tougher in a hurry. Youcould rank them for a week or two to give them much deserved credit for their first two wins, but the reality is they will probably be a 500 team, which is a huge improvement over last season.

Jubilee only dropped one or two spots. And it wasn't that they lost, of course they were expected to. It was that they were mercy-ruled. That shouldn't have happened IMO.

And Crescent has to play someone first before I think they should be ranked.

Bearback, Which of the following teams have you watched this year? Jubilee, Crescent, Tahola, Pe Ell or Wishkah? I'm guessing none and more than likely you have only seen Jubilee play once, in the last three years and Pe Ell, well you probably don't even know what color their uniforms are. Given this can you give me or anyone else a good reason why we should listen to you? I'm guessing the only teams you could really give us an account on would be your Clallam Bay team along with Columbia and Neah Bay your two opponents this year. You do win the award on both sites for the most typo's or missspeellledd words.

i gave my opinion on what i see here and in the newspaper.you dont have to agree with it. i know pe ell has talent from a pretty good sorce, but like crecent they havent really played a tough team yet.lets see how they do against a improved wiskah team this week.my main focus was on jubilee,i still think they should be at 4 or 5.and sorry for my spelling but i guess you got the drift.
This post was edited on 9/23 2:57 PM by Mike Wif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Two things - Jubilee was not 4 or 5 here - ever - this year.

Second, Pe Ell played Oakville (not a bad team, and not a Mary M. Knight for sure), and couldn't play in Week 3.

maybe not but they should have been. and as far as pe ell they have some very good talent and should do good but i guess we;ll see.

My point is - how could they stay there if they never were there?

mike, i know they were never ranked that high but i think they should have been.thats my own opinion

Looks like 8 is enough may be right about that Pe Ell team. Two key starters out and the score 54 -10 third quarter before the subs came in on defense. Final 62-32

Looks like Crescent ran into a pretty good Oakville team. Lummi and Tahola had an interesting score. So much for the argument about Crescent being ranked. Good call Mike.

ADVERTISEMENT