ADVERTISEMENT

Ridgefield is done...

Coug_00

Jun 27, 2003
their reign is over. They wont be participating in the state tournament this year. From champs to chumps. Sad, really.

Tehy still have a chance this weeekend. We have a tough league and I think anyone can make it. You alson have to think they are a really young teamand lost a lot of people last year. give them a few years and they might be back.

Don't count anyone out. 4 good teams will go to state and 4 good teams will stay home. District 4 is always one of the strongest in the state.

Don't count anyone out. 4 good teams will go to state and 4 good teams will stay home. District 4 is always one of the strongest in the state.

3 teams will go from the evergreen and one from trico. the battle will be between castle rock and la center for that one spot from trico. ridgefield is way down. i dont think that they graduate anyone good, so maybe next year, Spuds. my prediciton for order of finish:
1. Hoquiam
2. Monte
3. Elma
4. La Center

Anyone involved with the tournament would be a fool to count Ridgefield out. As a matter of fact I will bet that RF is hoping that teams may look past them. That could be all the edge they need.

Good Luck Trico.

ADVERTISEMENT