ADVERTISEMENT

Royal vs Cle Elum Warriors webcast info

OldGrenadier

Sep 11, 2003
In a much anticipated event, the Cle Elum Warriors and the Royal Knights will square off this Saturday in Moses Lake in state playoff quarterfinal action. Both teams bring offensive firepower in spades.

The question to be answered is which defense will prevent the opposing offense from playing in rhythm on Saturday? Which defense will force punts and turnovers and give their offense the ball with desirable field position? Who will win the battle at the line of scrimmage and move that line in their favor?

Come find the answers to all of these questions this Saturday in heated playoff action. The victor will move on to face the winner of the Riverview-Quincy game in the semi-finals on Thanksgiving weekend.

If you can't make it to the game, join us and LISTEN LIVE at www.royalhighsports.com Kickoff will be at 1 pm and the webcast will begin at 12:40 pm with game preview.

RoyalHighSports.com

Hey OldGrenadier, I don't want to steal the show or anything but I think Cle Elum has its local cable news station webcasting the game via video. Would you mind if I posted a link to that? yes little cle elum/roslyn/ronald/south cle elum/easton has a news station laugh it up.

You wouldn't be stealing thunder at all, but thanks for asking. Post away. In the past in those situations we have had fans watch the other video webcast and listen to our audio webcast on a different tab. We try to be as objective as we can. I haven't experienced your video webcasts and if you are using decent equipment I'm sure it is just fine, but often video can be glitchy and nearly unwatchable if the equipment isn't good enough. Have you had video webcasts all season?

There should be enough excitement to go around. I expect quite a showdown.

Thanks! The video is pretty good, I don't think there have been any problems so far. As far as I know we have only done it twice this year, Senior Night and the Connell Cross Over. So only home games up till now so we'll see how being away from home works lol.

You can also listen live at the game at 107.1

If you are going to be at the game, you can still listen to our broadcast. No need to stay home just to hear our smooth and silky voices. Bring a good portable FM radio and you can Listen Live to our broadcast at 107.1. We send out a signal over our FM transmitter that covers just the immediate area.

RoyalHighSports.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT