ADVERTISEMENT

SCAC districts

All teams got 1 game yesterday. Friday everyone will play one game again and the winners will play on saturday for state seeds...

girls Singles
Gregg vs Bear - both from Connell
L Fossom (NV) vs Anna (Royal) ??
JAnsen vs ZOri ??

Girls Doubles
Booker/Galvez vs Goldendales #1 team - should be a good match, connell beat them during league play

Easterday/McCary (Connell) vs Trapp/ nicholson (HIGHland) - will also be a good match

Royal vs Burbank ??

GOldendale #2 team vs naches

Thats all i know... good luck CONNELL lets go to state!!!!

GO EAGLES!!!

hebdon and singer smoke brown and morrison so now burbank plays granger

Pretty sure guys doubles will be

Royal Hebdon/Singer vs. Goldendale 2nd Ferch and Ferch
Connell Fox/Jontheballa vs. Goldendale 1st Stevens/Milleren
Burbank Brown/Morrison vs. Granger Paul/Alegria
Goldendale 3rd Wing/The other dude vs. la salle ????????????? no idea on the last one thats just who i thought i saw there

lott from burbank will hopefully upset gibbons should be a great match then winner will play winner of the goldendale matchup vs eachother

nah iv played gibbons this year and hes way better than he was last year he will take districts for sure no offense to any other singles players. gibbons is way too consistent though. i could be wrong though if we have an upset it will be a HUGE upset

I'm just pulling for the upset gotta side on my team eventhough he's better should be decent to watch. Lott is more athletic then him and if he makes gibbons move alot then there might be a chance. Lott just hits it back and makes the person he's playing against mess up
This post was edited on 5/16 7:02 AM by cbguy
This post was edited on 5/16 7:02 AM by cbguy

STATE********

So does anyone know anything about University PRep??? WE play them and just wanna know how they will stand....what was their league record??? howd they do in districts ???

Connell's Number 1 doubles beat highland....gotta hand it to the connell girls for putting up with the "HORRIBLE" calls that the highland girls dished out....just to warn everyone who is going to potentially play them at state to make sure you are sure your calls are good and to question them on theirs, cause they will try to cheat you out of your own points!!! and im speaking from experience in playing them for the SCAC east district Championship and in league.

Good LUCK CONNELL AT STATE!!!!!!!!!!!! bring home something to show and put in the case!!!

whoever is posting with my account stop it and please log out of whatever computer i left it logged in on

ADVERTISEMENT