ADVERTISEMENT

Scac...east and west...

ShootenBricks

Jun 8, 2006
All that needs to be said is James Brown will Dominate both sides with an IRON FIST! theres no doubt about it, he might be the best tennis player i have seen since michael shelton. But watch out, hes been working on his game ever since basketball ended! He is the Top dog on the T-courts

technically james brown was a singer...wow. and hes from Columbia Burbank. 6'5" Athletic build. Jump out of a gym. although he has trouble playing against people 5'3 and under

well other than how tall he is, what are some big name matches he has had? how did he do in state?

Singer, okay, I can admit a mistake (he does dance pretty well though, doesn't he?). Is this kid a freshmen? Didn't go to state last year? The SCAC boys got shelled last year at the singles tournament. Three of the qualifiers were juniors (Wahlstedt from Connell, Bridgeman from Cle Elum, and Solis from Granger). Bridgman was the only one that actually won a match. Doubles didn't fare any better with all of them losing in the first round and only one win for the four teams. This kid has quite a mountain to climb if he wants to compete.

james browns horrible cant even hit the ball over the net... but he is 6'5 so that makes him good
This post was edited on 3/11 7:36 AM by cbguy

you kidding me?! dont be an idiot! james has to be the best 6'5 player ive ever seen...plus hes very athletic, so he will get you with his quicks

It must be some annual rite of passage for some people. Lets see... last year we had Yenney and Grigg making pro comparison's too, that was special. Although I must say, it is at least interesting to read something on these boards, these last couple years traffic has dropped considerably.

BTW, I saw James Brown played doubles against Zillah, and his partner wasn't James Brown. Hmmm... genetically engineered clone not available yet? Or just couldn't make it on the singles ladder?

its the clone thing. but if he could be on the same team as himself...watch out federer!

Federer and federer vs. Brown and brown...could be a close game

why would you have a 6'5 guy playing singles?.... bigger guys strive at the net which is primarly doubles if i recall right?

Not necessarily, while there are a lot of tall guys who have good hands, there are just as many, if not more, who are clumsy and slow. A good wingspan doesn't always mean they are going to be successful at net.

If you can't hit it around 'em, hit it through 'em.

if he is 6'5 and is athletic, just make him run until he quits.
since he is so tall, and if he plays singles, he should try the serve and volley, might work for him. (until state)
btw im sure if their was a ctl vs. scac, ctl would win all 3 singles matches

shootenbricks is just making fun of him... and btw he doesnt play singles

no im not! i really do think hes good...I mean, i saw him play against some royal girls and just beat them down like they were...dare i say...girls! ha. They were totally scared of him too.

i happened to play against cb in basketball...and none of their players could "jump out of a gym" or get close to it...so idk who your talking about...

YOU GOTTA KNOW WHO HE IS HE WORKED ON HIS JUMPING ABILITY RIGHT AFTER BASKETBALL...JEEZ...IT MIGHT BE EVEN 40 INCHES NOW! WHO KNOWS

nah i was thinking like Wilt Chamberlin, and michael Jordans gamebreaker skills...

ADVERTISEMENT