ADVERTISEMENT

SCAC V Invite at Burbank

Michael Hebdon and my boy Flo Menge won the doubles at the scac invite. they'll take state. with district 5 taking 5 teams to state. it's a for sure for them walking into state?? and thoughts on this??

I don't know about them getting into state from how they played against me and my partner in round 2. But then again me and my partner really stepped it up against them and we were playing better than them for a while. We'll see how they do, we were tight with each other afterwards. I hope they keep it up.

Hebdon and Flo nailed you in the back and couldnt stop laughing. At the end of the day they put you away and took the whole tourny. hey connell 2nd team challenge the first and we'll see you april 28th

haha, we'll see, we'll see. maybe we'll just have an extra match afterwards just for fun when they're done playing our number 1's and we're done playing they're number 2's.

so what about that. Hebdon broke his raquet and after a few games of playing with his 3rd choice raquet they still had you pinned in the end. im not sure but i think from what ive heard, you guys were pretty excited for the chance to call it a tie. maybe a little scared that royal first doubles is more legit than you thought. oh yeah what about that singles play. how many aces was it that hebdon got you on in his 40-0 game against the orange haired kis ???

I'd say we're around equal but whatever. It didn't even matter. It was just for fun. All that matters is what happens in districts and state.

ADVERTISEMENT