ADVERTISEMENT

Sehome tops Squalicum....

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
....54-48. A good game to watch. Hotly contested with plenty of solid defense by both teams.

Thought I would joust with you about Sehome just for kicks but decided not to. Besides, who would see it anyway? This board is totally dead. Kinda sad...

I haven't seen you for awhile. Yeah, the board is pretty dead. It should pick up some as basketball season progresses. Speaking of Sehome, they play Lynden tonight at Sehome. Should be a good game. Lynden is loaded again this season. I like Sehome. They have solid team. Anacotes also looks pretty good. Bellingham may prove to be a spoiler down the line with their athletes, and Squalicum, while down some in talent, are well coached as usual. I haven't seen B.E. or Sedro yet. In 1A, Blaine, Baker and Nooksack have some work to do. I'll see LC tomorrow for the first time,and Meridian on Wednesday.

Nice run down Warrant. Don't have a feel yet but don't doubt anything you say here. Lynden should easily win the league. I like Baker in 1A because they play BBB- black & blue basketball. :)
Maybe I'll come up with a Christmas poem again? Drink some eggnog and enjoy the season!

-Passion8

ADVERTISEMENT