ADVERTISEMENT

Selah VS. Hanford who will win?

Hanford should win whatever game friedel pitches, he has shown great potential this year starting the first game of almost every double header.

dont underestimate the viks at home. they have two very good pitchers as well, and a freshman as their #3 who throws alot. u could be right though, hanford has more talent. I'm thinking i might head down to Carlon Park and check these games out. There going to be two good ones!

Maybe a split, but I don't think Hanford will sweep. I understand that Hanford has a great team this year, but it's hard for any team to take two games from Selah at home.

I will not say sweep because selah will be tough to take two from selah at home. Selah might be a little low on talent but they got the determination to take two from hanford.

Selah gets the sweep!

Selah wins both, the first one 4-3 and the second 16-4, Welton threw the 1st for Selah and Hayes threw the second...
This post was edited on 4/22 3:29 PM by SoxFan80if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Selah gets the sweep!

The first game was a pitcher dual with an exciting ending. Hanfords Ace had better stuff then welton but welton got the W and pitched a very good game. Hanford had a lot of mental errors and selah did greaet until the last inning where welton started to struggle.

Gotta love the umpires

its hard to say that hanfords pitcher was better then welton. i was at the game and he did have some ok stuff, but welton was a more dominant pitcher in this game. i mean hes only a sophmore, and hes throwin low 80's. and hes got a 6-1 record. but overall that was still a good game, and i dont think he got rattled in the 7th inning, i thought he kept good composer, for having some costly mistakes in the feild. not to include two pics at second base.

if thats not getting rattled i dont know what is...
when you over throw 1st then give a hard hit ball to right he didnt show much composure. In districts hanford will win because there wont be calls like there was. It is 1 game and hanfords ace will dominate. Welton was not that impressive... 6-1 who was he playing?

actually u said that selah would sweep....that wasnt the case selah split and then umpires made it a sweep by screwing hanford over in game 1

actually selah swept, the scoreboard doesn't lie, your statement is wrong, I was right, deal with it!

rattled? i made the trip down to selah for this one and he didnt get rattled at all. hanford bled balls in the whole game, they probably hit two balls hard that whole first game. calls like there was? stop making excuses. hes 6-1 and hes playing the same teams u guys play.

u sound ridiculous. the umpires screwed hanford over? get real. the 1st game shouldnt even have been a 1 run game. selah left at least 10 runners on base...

Rule #115: "No excuses play like a champion!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT