ADVERTISEMENT

seriously, anybody got the top 10 for 1A?

Lakeside
Kings
Colfax
Cascade
Lynden Christian
Chelan
Connell
Onalaska
Cle Elum
Goldendale

(just my opinion)

Vballer, since Chewelah beat Lakeside in five tough games last night, don't they belong in your top 10? Colfax, Lakeside and Chelwelah are the class of the NEA this year.

Yes they do. Didn't know anything about them. Just curious-Where was the match played and were both teams at full strength? Is it true that your league and the Caribou Trail will have a regional that only sends 3 teams to state? If so, that is to bad that only 3 of the following will be at state. Cascade, Chelan, Colfax, Chewelah and Lakeside. Probably 5 of the top 6-7 teams.

wow. are you guys serious? obviously you dont pay attention to volleyball or follow it whatso ever. no one is talking about cascade christian. they are 11 and 0 and deserve a top 10 if not 3 ranking. what are you guys thinking? or are you at all!! remember these names. brooke nelson and hannah velling. you will all soon see their wrath in districts. go cougs
This post was edited on 10/19 10:56 PM by Drice11290if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

woah, woah guys. simmer down. until some "experts" come out with one in a well known paper or from this site (*cough*) these are all speculations and peoples oppinions. and lets face it, volleyball doesnt get the statewide attention that football does, so all we have to go on are records and who they beat. having seen only two of the teams on your list play, vballer, i myself cannot begin to speculate on the strengths and weaknesses of the other teams. so, instead of getting our undies in a bunch (Drice11290) lets see what you think about a top ten, then we can discuss it like the civilized people we are.

and thats my hella long post for the day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT