ADVERTISEMENT

Skyview draws Gonzaga Prep

wasports

Jan 7, 2011
The Skyview storm opens the hard court with the Bull pups.....Ouch!
The hard road baby. Maybe W IAA would spot them some points if they simply just asked? who knows
Rules are made to be adjusted on the fly
scared0018.r191677.gif

I have been reading about the young Stockton girl who is quite a handful. Wish I could see that game.

Gonzaga Prep was/is my pickup to win it this year. But Skyview is a really tough game for anybody. They just stormed over Newport and looked good doing it. If Gonzaga Prep is the team to beat, that team will have to be on to beat Skyview.

Prep could be the one. But, I'm going to keep the faith and take the Storm and the points.
clei.r191677.gif

I am pulling for Skyview and unless something changes, I will be at the tournament. But I think this will be my last without some real changes and maybe even a change of leadership at the WIAA. I'll support locally and just forget the tournament.

Just a side note. I don't always root for teams just because they happen to be from our area of SW Washington. I found myself rooting for Blaine over Woodland. I probably won't be a Mark Morris fan this year either. I am hoping Skyview does well and Hockinson does well. 4A Girls, if not Skyview, I would like to see Mount Rainier win it all. 3A Girls I would like to see Bishop Blanchet win it all. In 2A I am officially an Ellensburg fan. They have never won a championship. I didn't grow up in the Northwest so, other than Prairie where my kids went to school, I am open to just teams I get a nice feeling for.

This post was edited on 3/3 11:44 AM by statewide

Down 7 at the half, Adams with 11, come on STORM!!
party0003.r191677.gif

Bull Pups 53-45, to much D for the storm.

Back at it in the 9am. Good luck!
This post was edited on 3/6 11:43 AM by wasports

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT