ADVERTISEMENT

Skyview storms into 4th-6th place game

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
57-37 win over Kentwood blasts the Storm into the 4th-6th place game. Vancouver is bringing home a trophy after all!

They've got a tough Inglemoor team on the way. Inglemoor's top scorers are a 6'4 junior post and a 6'1 junior wing. Skyview bigs will have a lot to handle.

My Hockinson boys went down to the top-ranked team in their consolation game today so all my teams are out (though I'm rooting for Skyview from Yakima).

I have decided to stay in Yakima for the finals tomorrow, from what I've been hearing online and from a few Lynden parents, these two 2A boys semifinals are gonna be doozies!

Best of luck to Skyview tomorrow!

Also something to note (though it may not be completely indicative of this particular matchup):

Skyview beat Kentwood by 20. Inglemoor walloped Kentwood earlier this year 76-39. Just some food for thought.

Congratulations to the Storm for a great season and a 6th place Finish. What wonderfull careers the seniors of this team had.
They are the sole team from Clark County to bring a trophy home!
Hockinson boys received a long drive home after falling short last night to end a very prosperous season. Great job to the slew of seniors on that squad as well.
Oh, and Prairie, you got the Oscar Meyer award. Compliments of the good folks at the
W ithout
I ntegrity
A rrogant
A dministrators

chairshot.r191677.gif

after seeing all the teams at the tournament, there is no doubt in my mind that Gonzaga Prep is the best team here. The night before I watched Lynnwood and they were incredible. I didn't think anyone could beat them. Against GP, all the things they did just got a whole lot harder. GP had a defense, an offense and incredible basketball IQ. John Stockton's daughter is the real deal. She can run a team, makes few mistakes, just an all around game. She will be D1 for sure and it doesn't hurt that her name is Stockton.

ADVERTISEMENT