ADVERTISEMENT

SPSL North or South

i dont know what you talking about 2 smoove i cant believe your back! i though you would have called it quits after the verbal bashings you took last year on the message boards!...but back to baseball i think the leagues will still be tough. Auburn, Tahoma, and KL could be contenders for the title.

"whoop there it is"

2-smoove dont back down to nobody! verbal bashin' please foo. 2-smoove is here for the long haul yo. i am just takn the WASL for the third time and tryn to pass the reading section to graduate.

SPSL North in my mind will be weak!
Kentridge graduated two stud pitchers and some offense.
Enumclaw graduated a very intimidating offense.
Tahoma graduated entire pitching staff with little returning offensively.
Sumner lost a lot of quality players to new high school.
Riverside graduated a couple of pitchers as well.
Mountainview is new this year, with few recognizable names.
KM is building, but still a ways off.
The teams in the North to beat are Auburn, Kentlake, and Kentwood. All three of these schools have pitching and returning offense.

it has the potential to be a down year in the SPSL North. The South could be all that and then some though.

2-smoove out!! Peace.....
also get your own name jerk face! not2smoove is possibly the dumbest thing ever, gosh.

not bad 2 smoove... but dont you think tahoma could be a contendedr this year they do have some experienced returners. and by the way they dont even take the WASL at your school.

They be taken the WASL all over the state.

as far as Tahoma, they should be alright and finish in the middle of the pack in the SPSL north. Their pitching staff is loaded with Juniors whoare unproven and will need to step up and prove they can pitch at the varsity level before i am sold on them.

2-Smoove out!! Peace.

"thats just Manny being Manny!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT