SPSL...PLayers to watch

Players to watch in the North:

Kentwood = Cody Bartlett (SS)

Kentlake = James Wood (Catcher)
Ryan Voelkel (Pitcher)
Troy Romney (Outfield)

Auburn = Kyle Buchanan (1st Base)
Cameron Christian (outfield)
Kellen Killsgaard (anywhere he wants to play)

there are some other players who should have decent years, but these are the guys to watch according to what people are saying.

You have forgotten Tahoma's guys who definitely qualify for this...
Kyle Laukala & David Bentrott. Both are very good. Also, Tahoma recently had a catcher transfer to Auburn-Mtn View: Derrick Baines. He's a solid catcher.

Tahoma can contend with those other schools for the league title. Yes, the North is down.

Tahoma yes can compete, and they have a few standout players, but as far as proven varsity talent from a year ago..........i just dont know.

as for the catcher who transfered to Mountain View, i think he actually was their second baseman.

2-smoove out!!!! peace!

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juviniles can have a gun."
George W Bush-

I disagree, every year everyone talks about how down the the league is compaired to the previous season. I think that there a few very well rounded teams in the north. It would be an interesting season for the top 3 teams out of the league. My surprise pick will be Tahoma, it will come down between them and Auburn. 2 smoove you wack!! homie!

"hasta lavista baby"

Arnold Swartzenger (or however the hell you spell it)
Govoner of the great state of California

The catcher is actually a catcher, not a 2nd baseman. That will hurt Tahoma but still look for them to be around the top of the league. Auburn looked very good against AMV, but it was AMV's first SPSL league game and it's going to take a year or two before their talent really starts to come out. Kentlake is still up in the air, not sure how good they will be, they did lose some very key players from last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT