ADVERTISEMENT

State Tournament?!?!

OwenV

Sep 6, 2005
Did they run out of teams and just start picking out of a hat?? Three teams have a losing record, one is .500, and two teams are only 2 games over .500. Boy, I wonder how Odessa and their 8 wins are going to do against Sunnyside Christian. This looks ridiculous.

I think that you will find that Odessa along with other teams play in a 1B/2B league, therefor their records can be deseving.

Re: Lummi wins and

defeats St. Johns-Endicott 66-62. Congrats to the Blackhawks and Coach Johnson, get'er done

B Fan is correct.

in 1A Nooksack Valley plays in a 1A/2A/3A combined league so they have a number of losses but all to bigger and tougher teams than you'd normally see in 1A. I'm sure Odessa played much tougher teams than most 1B schools.

Look at these scores. I can't remember when I saw offensive outputs like this. Oh, wait, yeah I do. JV Girls games. You guys are right, these are good teams. I was way off about Odessa. 29 points! That is a joke.

Boys:

Liberty Christian 66, Taholah 35
Sunnyside Chr 49, Odessa 29
Lac-Wash 56, Mary Knight 28
SJE 59, Odessa 39

Girls:

Sunnyside Chr 34, Gar-Pal 32
Curlew 76, Lake Quinault 20
Tekoa Oakesdale 66, North Sound Chr 24
Sprague Harrington 42, Entiat 31
Gar-Pal 56, Taholah 30
Cusick 47, Neah Bay 37
Lake Quinault 40, North Sound Chr 39

All these teams qualified through their districts. That was the spirit of the re-classification, get teams an opportunity to go that wouldn't other wise. Maybe SSC should opt up if its that big of a problem.

Well the number of teams in this classification is the major reason for this. If WIAA is going to have this many classifications, they need to make them a bit bigger or equal.

yay sunnyside christian whoopie you won a 1B state championship....shoot i bet if they played the public high school in Sunnyside(who got last in their 3A league) they would get smoked.....geez

Are you sure about that? I watched Sunnyside Christian numerous times this year and they were that good of a team! What you mad because your team didn't make it to state??

I'm pretty sure Sunnyside public will go 0-20 and still could beat SC this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT