ADVERTISEMENT

STATE TRACK & FIELD

Runhardrunfree

Nov 4, 2008
I wanted to ask you to take a look at the coaches association Web page and nominate coaches for Coach of the Year http://wstfca.com/coach-of-the-year/
Please have these in no later than July 31st. This will give us time to forward the winners to the NFHS, for National consideration. Remember, to be eligible for the COY you need to be a member of the coaches association.

Also I would love any feedback that you have in regards to the State meets, you can email me from the email on the web page, any of your thoughts will be gladly received.

Last but not least I wanted to remind you to add the Washington State Track & Field/Cross Country coaches convention to your 2011-2012 calendar. This is a great time for you to meet other coaches as well as receive your clock hours, that we all love to work on. Not to mention you may even take away some things to help your program!!!

The convention will be in Everett Washington at the Everett Holiday Inn, January 13-14 2012. If you would like to speak or help please email me and let me know, or if you know of anyone interested in speaking that would be great too.

Have a great Summer and enjoy some well deserved time off

Daunte Gouge
WSTFCA President

ADVERTISEMENT