ADVERTISEMENT

State?

Let's just say I'm not predicting your real team to make it to state, since they did not make the post-season.

Once the regional matchups are set it will be a better gauge. I could be wrong but Cascade Christian, Toledo and Kalama all cant make it

@CTLchamp you think that Zillah and Cedar Park not making it to Yakima... Interesting? I would like to hear your reasoning for that also. Also between hoquim, Lacenter, and cedar park must be one of the teams making it to Yakima.

Zillah I believe will play cashmere in the regional and im taking cashmere. It will be easier to make selections once the regional match ups are set.

Don't know much about Kalama, but they seem to be a high scoring, running team that has been averaging almost 70 pts per game. Kings is giving up about 45. Kalama hasn't scored that few points in any game this year. something has to give.

Toledo held them to 51 and 49 their last 2 matchups, but you're right, they can put up a bunch of points in a hurry. They take pride in their D and all 5 staters are threats. I would refer you to my post on N/S Regionals to get more insight to them. I've seen both them and Toledo play each other 3 times this yr and seen both schools 4 or 5 other times.

Ok so can someone post on here the exact regionals matchups so we can make actual picks?? The only ones I know are Kings-Kalama, LC-Hoquiam, and Mount Baker-Toledo

LaCenter vs CPC
Hoquiam vs Lynden Christian
Kings vs Kalama
Mount Baker vs Toledo
Kiona-Benton vs Seattle Academy
Cashmere vs Zillah
Granger vs Brewster
Columbia (Burbank) vs Okanogan

I wouldn't be all that suprised to see Cashmere upset zillah. They have a really good guard and a good big man. saw them play earlier this year, and I was impressed with them. thats a tough first game for zillah to play. Id still give Zillah the advantage, but Cashmere almost got Lynden Christian earlier this year

ADVERTISEMENT