ADVERTISEMENT

Taholah 24 Quinault 20

chitwhin

Sep 16, 2001
Taholah beats Quinault 24-20in a hard hitting game. This sets up a rematch with Clallam Bay or should I say Clallam/Neah Bay. Why are these Neah Bay kids allowed to transfer to Clallam and play? Clallam Bay showed some integrity not allowing Joe Chartraw to play at Clallam Bay but they are not showing much now letting the defectors from Neah join their club.

Chitwin you saying Tahola has never gotten kids from North Beach? AS long as they are enrolled at Clallam Bay and are going to school does it matter? Is it fair that the good Neah Bay kids have to play under those situations? I understand your points but I don't think those three kids made Clallams record or had that big of an effect on there season. They have a great program as well as Tahola does. Lets just let the kids play and enjoy the great game of HIGH OF SCHOOL FOOTBALL while it is still fun for all.
This post was edited on 11/9 11:46 PM
This post was edited on 11/10 6:21 AM

chitwin,it sounds like you are a little bitter about our neah bay(so called)players. first eric johnson is a soph. and his mom and family is all from clallam bay,secound melchor ramos, his dad lives in clallam bay and has been going to school there for 2-4 years.third brad reamer,his dad is from clallam bay.brad is the only transfer during the season,the others have been enrolled since the start of the year.now can you just let the boys play.

its funny how you(chitwin) can complain about neah and clallam, but dont say a word about how many times tahola has had 5 year players, or your north beach connection. neah bay kids are going to clallam mostly because of the differance in schooling. (just check the wasol-scores)

chitwin,you should here yourself,it sounds like you should have a little integrity. you must be the coach to cry so much about one transfer.i've seen some stuff you allow your players to do after the whistle blows and its not right.you dont here us crying about it and we have it on film.

As for Melchor Ramos, he has only attended school in Neah Bay 2 years since kindergarten, the rest he has spent in Clallam Bay.

Did Ramos play high school ball his 8th grade year? I was a freshman and I remember clallam having some kid play up from jr. high and he looked a lot like him if my memory serves me correct. He played both football and basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT